The Secret to My Quick & Easy Weight Loss Success


These days it seems everyone has a need to lose weight or shed some fat. IN FACT, DID YOU KNOW?...You may not be obese, but you are likely part of the overweight category. (I was.) 70% of the entire country is overweight...this is over 200 Million people. The rest of the world has a similar makeup of around 60% of people being overweight. Whether it's a few pounds before the holidays or a complete lifestyle change; Whether it is due to vanity, to health or somewhere in between... as a society, we are just tired of the extreme fat free, carb free, taste free diets.

quick weight loss diets, diet solution program, new diet programs,

Two years ago, I struggled to shed the 40 pounds of weight I had put on with my second pregnancy. It may seem like your average maternal weight gain but when I looked in the mirror, I did not recognize myself and what's worse, I did not like the person I saw staring back at me. One day, when a woman stopped me in the mall to touch my post-partum tummy and enthusiastically congratulate me, only to be greeted with a scowl on my face---a frown that clearly demonstrated that I wasn't pregnant---I finally made my mind up that I needed to permanently lose weight.

At the thought of my sudden weight loss diet, my husband proclaimed, "Honey, not another diet!" He was accustomed to me starving my way to fat loss and watching me lose pounds as well as gain the weight back plus a lower self-esteem to go with it. In essence, I knew where he was going but I still went forward with extreme diets and weight loss plans at first: i.e. every version of the south beach diet, atkins diet, all veggie diet, or all liquid diet known to man. I had never seen my weight go up and down so much! Bottom Line: No weight loss success.

Finally, I surrendered to the age old fat loss regimen that spelled it out once and for all: diet + exercise = success. BEWARE: The one thing that many people on a diet don't realize is: Diet is 80% of the battle when it comes to weight loss!! That's right 80%!!

So I followed the steps from my weight loss program and watched the fat fall off of me. In essence, it seemed I was stripping layers of fat from my waist, thighs, and butt! (This weight loss diet encourages attacking the deposits of fat in the worst areas where they usually turn into cellulite!) Lo and behold, the biggest miracle --- I kept the weight off. Sometimes I am amazed that there is finally a product out there that is telling the truth! To me, I couldn't have done it without this one little secret. Though I am tempted not to share it, (I don't want every woman walking around looking skinny like me - just kidding!) here it is, a weight loss program that promotes your health and peace of mind. I wouldn't share this if I didn't experience it firsthand. Now it's weird for me to pick out a shirt with a size in the single digits. It's great to feel sexy again!

Fat Loss 4 Idiots

Old School New Body

Total Wellness Cleanse

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Acupuncture For Weight Loss
Support by CB Engine